Monday, August 09, 2004

Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

Mr. Desk Neighbor is on vacation for two weeks. Two frelling weeks! That means no corny one-liners and all around general silliness to make me laugh and make the work hours fly swiftly by. For two whole weeks! That's ten days. That's 80+ hours of empty Desk Neighbor-ness.

*pout*

That also means I'll be taking over his job duties. For two frelling weeks!

Eek !

But wait, the good news doesn't stop there folks! I just learned this morning that Mr. My Body's So Old It's Falling Apart On Me (aka the guy that was out for over a month a few months ago) is going to be on vacation soon. Can you guess when? That's right folks, its NEXT WEEK!

Which means lil' ol' me will be doing THREE PEOPLES JOBS for a whole bloody week. I swear I'm going to go bonkers next week. And it won't be a pretty sight. The madness has already started; I've got mini post-it notes everywhere with things I have to remember to do scribbled messily on them. There's so many post-it notes my desk is starting to look like some sort of furry yellow monster. Little multiplying bastards.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines.

No comments:

Post a Comment