Monday, August 16, 2004

Birthday Month Meme

Because my lunch break is over and I don't want to go back to work just yet, and because I want to be like Jodi when I grow up, I present to you the [ insert trumpet fanfare here] Birthday Month Meme.


MAY: Stubborn and hard-hearted. Strong-willed and highly motivated. Sharp thoughts (I have no idea, which probably means my other ideas aren't all that sharp). Easily angered (though if I keep working at my present job I'm going to learn to be easily angered - bunch of morons!). Attracts others and loves attention. Deep feelings. Beautiful physically and mentally. Firm Standpoint. Needs no motivation. Easily consoled. Systematic (left brain). Loves to dream. Strong clairvoyance. Understanding. Sickness usually in the ear and neck. Good imagination. Good physical. Weak breathing. Loves literature and the arts. Loves traveling. Dislike being at home. Restless. Not having many children. Hardworking. High spirited. Spendthrift.

No comments:

Post a Comment