Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Because I haven't played in awhile...

It's Tuesday. I know this because its 5 am and I've been at work for half an hour already. And I have a midterm this afternoon. Bleagh. Frelling Tuesday man.

Anywhoooo... thought I'd play a little Tuesday Is Chooseday for old times sake. So I can relive those carefree days when I had more goof-off-at-work time on my hands. Sigh. Those were the days.


tuesday is chooseday

Would you rather...

1. be stuck beside somebody with horrible body odor on a crowded subway car for 10 stops OR against someone with an obvious erection on a long elevator ride?

I have a bad sense of smell, so the horrible odor probably wouldn't be too incredibly horrible. And it would be a lot less awkward standing next to Mr. Smelly than standing next to Mr. Pokey. But, in spite of these excellent reasons, I think I'd rather take the elevator. A long elevator ride will still be quicker than 10 bus stops, so the pain of awkwardness would soon be relieved.

And I wouldn't feel the need to immediately shower afterwards.

2. find out your parents kidnapped you when you were a baby and raised you as their own OR find out you had a twin that died at birth that they never told you about?

Most definitely option b! The first option would be absolutely horrible. I want my parents to be my parents through rightful and lawful means, even if they do keep huge you-had-a-twin-that-died secrets.

3. find out now that you will die exactly on your 70th birthday OR never know?

Hmmm... as I am today, an almost 30-something (and by 'almost' I mean 'still a few years away from being' - but its coming closer every day! I can feel it!)... where was I? Oh yeah, as an 'almost' 30-something, still youngish with a lot to look forward to, I'd have to choose the second option, to never know. I don't want to be thinking about it for the next 40 years. I don't want that to rule my life, that big looming date.

However, if I were 50-ish, my answer might be different. If I still haven't done anything with my life by then, it might be nice to have a deadline to work towards. It might be nice to lay it all on the table in multi-colored crayon charts and graphs: "I need to read this book, visit this country, kiss this celebrity, jump off this structure in this extreme manner, invent this contraption, find this cure, visit this talk show, and I only have 5,475 days left in which to do it in. Let's get crackin'!"

4. have regular encounters with aliens and not have any proof OR have your best friend be invisible?

Oh, most definitely the alien encounter! That would be cool. And who says you need proof? I bet some people would believe me. I bet I could even write a book about it. (Titled: All The Aliens I've Met And The Crazy People Who Believe Me).

Besides, I've never had an alien friend, but I bet they're more fun to play with than invisible friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment