Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Don't Mess With Me, I'm SUBFRUIT!

Mr. Desk Neighbor is trying to really tick me off today. I don't know why. I must have a 'Don't Frelling Mess With Me' sign flashing in neon somewhere above my head, which is acting like a flame to a moth, like shit to the flies, like 'Warning: Never Ever Push The Red Button' signs to the fatally curious.

Then, to mix it up, he throws out some convoluted compliments.

MDN: You're subfruit.

ME: Huh?

MDN: Because you're sublime!


Gawd! I'm going to be hearing that joke for months!

I've already heard Mr. DN say several times that he's bringing French food for the Cinco De Mayo potluck because the day is a celebration of Mexico's defeat over the French. He says this over and over and over again to anyone who hasn't heard it before because he thinks he's being quite funny. Sigh. There's just no telling him otherwise. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment