Wednesday, June 13, 2007

No time for morons

So this is what happened just a little bit ago...

A coworker walks into the office and sits down at his desk.

I continue to cough sporadically like I've been doing for the last couple of days.

And not dainty coughs mind you. Really gross phlegm-y painful coughs.

A couple of minutes later the coworker stands up and walks over to the fax machine.

I cough again.

The coworker pauses, turns to me, and asks: "You sick?"

Well no shit dumbass.

"No. I think coughing's fun!"

Seriously. Don't ask me stupid questions. If you'd like to send your condolences re: my awful sucky condition, then by all means, go ahead. But don't ask if I'm fucking sick after I've been coughing germs all over my desk for the last couple of days.

Grrrrrr!

Why does a sinus headache make me bitchier than normal? Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment