Tuesday, June 08, 2004

And in other news...

Work sucks.

I need time to create this super cool wallpaper for my 'puter here at work, but The Man is keeping me down. Giving me all this work and shit. What up wit dat?

Seriously, if this guy doesn't come back, this guy who's heavy work load was passed on to me and Desk Neighbor P, if he doesn't come back any time soon I'm gonna go postal. Maybe attack someone with my stapler remover. Or uh... I know, I'll go after people with all the paper work on my desk. Yeah. I'll be known as the Paper Cut Bandit. Watch out beyotches! The Paper Cut Bandit's in a pissy mood. She's loose, loony, and on a tear!

Ha! Get it. On a tear. Paper. Tear. Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.


::ahem::


Anyways, so I says to Mr. Desk Neighbor P...

Me: Mr. BigBossMan came in here earlier. Said he had good news. Then he started talking about something else and never mentioned what the good news was. I wonder if it's a secret or if he's just scatterbrained as usual.
DNP: He's quitting
Me: *gasp* Is he?
DNP: I don't know. But that would be good news.
Me: Yeah. But I doubt he'd label it that way.
DNP: *busies himself with sandwich*
Me: He also mentioned the three of us should go out to lunch sometime. A business lunch with free food and shop talk. Said he'd mentioned to you about going out for a bite to eat sometime while he was in the restroom. And I'm like, 'Ew! I don't want to know what you do in there.' He said you gave him a strange look and he was all 'A business lunch!'
DNP: I gave him a look because he was talking to me while I was standing there... uh... *pauses while finding delicate, and safe, word to use*
Me: Peeing?
DNP: Yeah. I'm busy urinating and Mr. BigBossMan's standing there talking to me about lunch. I should have said, 'I'm sorry but I'll talk with you when I'm done. I'm an animated talker and like to use my hands when I talk. They're a bit preoccupied at the moment.'
Me: *snicker*

Nothing but good times here in Office Land. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment