Tuesday, June 15, 2004

tuesday is chooseday

Would you rather...

1. all your toenails rot and fall off OR grow a thick, bushy coat of back hair?

Where exactly would I growing this hair? On my head? On my toes? On my ass?

As long as the hair isn't on a place it shouldn't be (i.e. my knee - that would just be plain awkward) I'll go with option 2. Because I need my toenails for weapons. In case I'm ever held hostage or something. I could sharpen the toenails into lethal killing machines. The bushy coat of hair wouldn't offer me diddlysquat in weaponry.


2. have the psychic ability to hear other people's thoughts but be unable to turn it off OR the psychic ability to transmit your thoughts to everyone within a mile, but again you can't turn it off?

Read other people's minds or have them read mine? Dude, I'd so rather have the first ability. I'd be really embarrassed if people heard what goes on up in my noggin. Plus, I wouldn't be able to fantasize about me and Johnny Bravo anymore without fear of someone thinking me weird or something. You know. Just as an example.


3. watch richard simmons and susan powter get it on OR oprah and dr. phil?

Oprah and Dr. Phil. Less traumatizing, I should think.


4. find a cure for cancer, but be ridiculed for it for 20 years before it was accepted OR find a cure for cancer and be considered a hero for 5 years, only for the public to find out it was a hoax?

Ridiculed for 20 years. I could suffer for 20 years knowing that eventually millions of people would be truly cured of cancer. It'd be worth it.

Being considered a hero for five years would be awesome, but the backlash after people found out it was all a hoax would be awful. That would come with people ridiculing me for a lot longer than 20 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment