Thursday, September 16, 2004

An Update To Sunday's Posts

I started writing this post on Monday, but never had the time to finish it. And haven't had time until today. (Actually I still don't have time, but I'm doing it any way because I am all-powerful and can get away with it - i.e. I'm writing this when no one is on the office and have consigned my fate to work super fast later to catch up)

So anyway, in case anyone is wondering, that little problem I caused on Sunday, that I was kinda totally freaking out over? It's been fixed. I came in to work Monday, dreading whatever disaster situation I was soon to face. After I got home on Sunday I realized I should have paged the tech guy with a 911 message. Or kept calling his cell phone until he answered. At the time, I didn't want to ruin his Sunday, and figured it wouldn't be that big a deal. My brain was too clouded with self-embarrassment and frustration for messing up the system. And then I got home and all kinds of different scenarios started playing in my head and I realized, 'oops, this could be a bigger problem then I thought.'

So I came into work Monday and found the problem solved for me. The tech guy had gotten my message after I'd left work and fixed it all. It was an easy fix and was no problem at all. It was only a fix that he could do, but still an easy fix. So I'd fretted over nothing really.

But it was good I fretted, I guess. Because while I fretted, the HB made me realize that next time I should keep calling until my problem gets solved and screw everybody else and they're day off!

So 'yeah me!' for learning something new. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment