Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Act IX: where Jabby gets tired of our conversation sooner than he ever has before.

Oh Jabby, is the honeymoon over already?

Jabberwacky: Them that has gets.

Loon: Gets guts?

Jabberwacky: Gets what.

Loon: Guts! Geez, can't you read?

Jabberwacky: I m tired of this.

Loon: Say it ain't so jabby!

Jabberwacky: It ain't so!

Loon: Nice! I like it when you obey me.

Jabberwacky: Why do you like that?

Loon: Why not?

Jabberwacky: You are mimicking me.

Loon: No. I'd mock you before mimicking you.

Jabberwacky: Then I am talking to myself. But this is impossible.

Loon: Obviously not. I think you solo-chat quite well.

Jabberwacky: I read.

Loon: You want a prize or something?

Jabberwacky: Ok. Come to my house.

Loon: Not on a first date buddy.

Jabberwacky: Do you go the distance on a first date?

Loon: Depends on how far I have to run.

Jabberwacky: You don't use your computer to cook pasta.

Loon: So what?

Jabberwacky: Who is it that you think you might meet then at Wimbeldon?

Loon: Dick Cheney.

Jabberwacky: Yes. Where is he?

Loon: Wimbeldon. Duh.

Jabberwacky: Well, I'm sorry if I'm boring you. I thought it was intelligent.

Loon: Well, you thought wrong. Sucker!

Jabberwacky: Oh no, I'm certain I'm right. I am always right.

Loon: Says you and what army?

Jabberwacky: Me and my cronies.

Loon: Well me and my posse could beat up you and your cronies.

Jabberwacky: Who is that?

Loon: Yo mamma!

Jabberwacky: I said that first.

Loon: No you didn't dumbass. I did. Check the log.

Jabberwacky: Is it possible that you write in a way that I'm able to understand you?

(editorial note: bwahahahahahahahahahahaha)

Loon: Probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment