Friday, December 31, 2004

Dear Rain,

Rain, rain, go away.

Come again another day.

Like maybe next Sunday.

No, Sunday I have to run to the grocery store and I hate getting drenched while I load the groceries in my car. So that day is no good.

And I'll probably be doing laundry on Monday. The washer and dryer are in a little room on the other side of the parking lot at my apartment complex, which means if it rains I'll get all my just-dried clothes wet again. Which, trust me, is no fun whatsoever.

So how about Tuesday? Does Tuesday work for you? I've got an opening between... oh, say... 9am and 2pm. I can squeeze you in there. Sound good? Okay, I'll pencil you in for Tuesday at 9am. Now remember, there's a cancellation fee if you don't call to reschedule 24 hours prior to the appointment.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,
The Currently Dry Loon

No comments:

Post a Comment