Friday, December 31, 2004

Like the old saying goes, you can't pick the voices that populate your head...

Me: I've got to change the look of this blog.

Voice #1: Thank Elvis! I thought you'd never say that!

Me: I know, I know. I started to change things around a bit but stopped during all the busy holiday hoopla.

Voice #2: Hoopla. Hoopla hoopla hoopla.

Me: I'll try and work on it next week sometime.

V1: Thank Elvis!

Me: Why do you keep saying that?

V1: What?

Me: 'Thank Elvis'. What does it mean?

V1: It means thank Elvis. As in thank God.

V2: I don't get it.

V1: Elvis is God!

Me: Dude, you can't say that.

V1: I can if its true.

Me: But its not true.

V1: Do you know everything?

Me: Um... no.

V1: See then!

Me: See what?

V1: How do you know Elvis isn't God?

Me: Because he's NOT!!!

V2: Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Somebody forgot to take their chill pill this morning.

Me: I forgot to shove my boot up your asses this morning, that's what I forgot.

V1: How very mean of you.

V2: Quite.

V1: Which isn't surprising since you're trying to hurt us with this atrocious blog design.

V2: I kind of like it.

Me: Thank you.

V2: But then, I do have such a horrid sense of style.

Me: Is it possible to retract my earlier 'thank you'?

V1: No. You're stuck with it. Just like I'm stuck looking at this ugly site.

Me: You're not the only one.

V1: True. Which means you are exceptionally cruel, aren't you. Does it get you're jollies in a tingle to think of all the innocent children you've blinded with this monstrosity of a website design?

Me: That's a bit much don't you think.

V1: No.

Me: Oh. Well, I don't have jollies. So there.

V2: Jollies jollies jollies.

V1: I just figured out what your problem is. You have jollie envy.

Me: There's no such thing.

V1: How do you know? Huh?

Me: Well...

V1: Huh?

Me: Uh...

V2: Ooooh! Gotcha again!

Me: @#&$%

V1: Thank you. Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment