Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Tis the season...

I'm in a festive mood here at work. Which is why I just taped this picture up on the window above my desk:



It's a picture of little baby cheeses! Get it? No? Its sort of an inside joke here in the office. The New Guy was telling this lame joke earlier this month about going to the store and buying those little individually wrapped cheeses. Said he was going to make a nativity scene with the 'little baby cheeses'. Fa la la la la ha ha ha ha.

Okay, so it was probably a lot funnier hearing it in person instead of reading it.

I'm just using typing as an excuse for not doing anything else at the moment. I'm having one of those 'I really don't want to do any work today' kind of moments (which are happening more and more frequently this month). There's lots to do, and I just can't seem to get myself to do it. I've done some little things, the unimportant no-stress-y things. Now its time to tackle the Big Scary Pain In The Ass things. Oy to the vey. Guess I should try and shake myself from this food coma I'm in. Because you see, The Company hired someone to cook us all a big bbq lunch and I'm so stuffed on tri-tip, chicken, ceasar salad and buttery roll that I can't possibly be expected to work in this condition.

Encouraging remarks from the peanut gallery: "Rightly so, ol' chap chappette."

Thank you, my lovely peanuts. Thank you for your support.

Oh, and did I mention the Krispy Kremes? The box of fresh and deliciously warm Krispy Kreme donuts that were dropped off in the office right after lunch? Heaven. Pure delightful sugary heaven. Mmmm... donuts.
I know what I'm going to do. It's such a lovely day outside; I think I'll go for a walk. Just around the parking lot to go grab something from my car, I don't have too long of a break coming, but a little bit of exercise and fresh air will do me good. Mmmm... nature. Then I'll exercise any excess calories with a bit more typing. :) Can't jump back into work too quickly now can I? I might sprain something.

No comments:

Post a Comment