Tuesday, December 14, 2004

tuesday is chooseday

Would you rather be...

1. a garbage collector OR a fry cook at a greasy spoon restaurant?

Oh I would so rather be a fry cook. I wouldn't care if the local united cockroach front home office was based out of my greasy kitchen. It would beat picking up garbage any day. Because there's some nasty garbage out there that will fry every last one of you nose hairs off. And I rather like my nose hairs thank you very much.

2. The person who repairs downed power lines OR the person who cleans the shark tanks (while they're still in it) at aquariums?

I love water stuff, and would love having a 'getting in the water' type job. But with sharks swimming about getting all up in my business? Eek! If they were the kind that wouldn't bite, even on extreme PMS days, I'd probably do that job. If not, I'll repair downed power lines. Because that would mean I'd be outside a lot. And that would seem like a dream job on a day like today. (It's sunny yet slightly chilly and oh so pretty outside and I can't go out and play! Bummer dude!)

3. The person who does makeup on dead people for open casket services OR the person who has to scoop the ashes of a dead person into an urn?

I'm horrible at doing my own makeup, I can't imagine how I'd screw up someone else's face. I wouldn't want the poor dead person to rot away with a horrible makeup job. I think I'd rather scoop up the ashes.

4. A beat cop in new york OR a navy SEAL on a covert mission?

A SEAL! Because they kick major bad guy ass and get to play with high tech fancy gizmos.

No comments:

Post a Comment