Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I'm feeling like one hell of a ringy dingy right now.

Must be the low sugar. Or something. Give me some chocolate! STAT!

Anywhoo... I'm sitting here in the school library, getting my homework groove on (well, until now that is), when I hear someone behind me say, rather impatiently, "Ring ring!" And again, "Ring ring!"

Only its not a 'someone'.

It's a someone's cell phone. With a recording of someone yelling "Ring! Ring!" as a freaking ringtone!

It's my new favorite ringtone. And I covet it dearly.

Also... well, this got me to thinking... when I grow up and own my very own house... one with my very own front door bell/chime/doohickey... I want the chime to be a recording of someone saying "Ding-a-ding-dong bay-bee!" Because that would be uberspiffy.

Even spiffier would be a ringtone of Lily Tomlin saying, "one ringy dingy... two ringy dingies..." Hmmm... I wonder if they sell those somewhere...

1 comment:

  1. LMAO!!! I would totally use that ringtone too. Hee hee.

    ReplyDelete