Tuesday, July 29, 2003

I love this idea of self-actualization. And one day I will achieve it! On my way to achieving it, I need to learn as much about myself as possible. According to this website: "Maslow says there are two processes necessary for self-actualization: self exploration and action. The deeper the self exploration, the closer one comes to self-actualization."

Self exploration eh?

I did a bit of self exploring earlier (the surfing-the-web kind) and found out that I'm a 'monstrous horn-ball' who loves to 'hoard dragons.' Hmmm... At least I'm not a 'diseased foot-worshipper' who loves to 'lick vibrators'. You have to draw the line somewhere! [ick!]

Curious? Well, then find out what you are today!

Warning: probably not be suitable for young children... or people who are afraid they may find out that they're 'diseased virgins who love to stomp trouser snakes.' :)

Now I must go and explore my inner self some more. Self-actualization here I come!
*

No comments:

Post a Comment