Wednesday, July 30, 2003

Here I come with more quiz results. Watch out!

What Drink Are You?
What Drink Are You?

In the oh-so-wise words of Homer Simpson:
"To alcohol! The cause of and solution to all of life's problems."
"Mmm... beer!"


Homer driving asleep
"Lisa, if you don't like your job, you don't strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way!" Well, you're really really lazy. You manage to get by, but you never put any effort into anything you do. You most likely enjoy watching TV, sleeping, eating, and doing stuff of the sort. Get active. You're a fat, lazy idiot.
Which Advice Quote said by Homer Simpson are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

I am on a lazy kick at the moment. (Deftly ignoring 'fat' and 'idiot' mentions). I am just getting by, floating along, unsure of where I stand, what I'm doing, or even what I want to do in this crazy little thing we call life. It's something I need to work on, I know. I should shake off this lazy blanket I'm wrapped up in and go do something worthwhile. You know what, I think I will! Right after I watch this repeat of Insomniac with Dave Attell of course. :) For the record, I'd just like to say that I'm not as bad a driver as the picture may indicate. There was that one accident... but that was AGES ago! And no one was actually bowled over like bowling pins and...

You are Cap'n Crunch! You like to dress up in silly looking naval attire. You probably have a thing for pirates. You might have been out to sea just a bit too long...

Take the Which Breakfast Cereal Character Are You? quiz.
Published by JC.


*gasp* I do have a thing for pirates! That Cap'n Crunch... shiver me timbers! (And other things.) mmmmm... Okay, maybe that was a bit uncalled for, but seriously, what’s with this new fancy of mine for pirates? Arrrrr! There's just something about that rogue bad boy character that's so appealing. Another bad boy that pops to mind is Janet Evanovich's Ranger. I can picture him as a modern day pirate. The long hair, the swashbuckling attitude, the dangerous work that's not always legal, the defiance of authority and the social norm... Rowr!

My pirate name is: Mad Bess Kidd
"Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!"

Me? Crazy? Nawwww!

Which Sesame Street Muppet Are You?
Which Sesame Street Muppet Are You?

This quiz hits it right on the nail! I am tall and yellow! :) I'm also a good pal. Go me! Oh, and look at Big Bird! He's wearing a sailor's hat! I think I have been out to sea for too long.

So what have we learned here today boys and girls? Let's recap. I'm intoxicating (me-ow!), I like to run my fellow coworkers over when they piss me off (i.e. give me more work to do. The nerve!), have a disturbingly growing pirate fetish (Arr!), and not only am I a reliable friend but also a reliable pirate! I think I'll go spiff up my resumé.

No comments:

Post a Comment