Saturday, July 26, 2003

As I walk along the edges of this world, I am known by many names. Mystery… Destruction… El Fuzzy Kipper... plus simpler names like Veronica, Maria or whatever else comes to mind first when, oh say Cute Coffee Guy wonders what name he should scribble on the coffee cup.

A recent name I've picked up is Loon (for reasons which are too long *coughtooboringcough* to explain in this post). And wouldn't you just know it! Some singer's now gone and stole it! First Snoop Dogg steals my initials and wears them on a sweatshirt in some rap video... grrrrrrrr... and now there's some singer running around with my name! What is up wit dat?

There are also a lot of people with the last name Van Loon running around out there (such as children's author Paul Van Loon). Hmmm... very interesting.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment