Tuesday, July 15, 2003

I spent around 4 hrs last night oogling at a big giant movie screen. First, at Stuart Townsend in The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, and then at Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Caribbean. What a way to spend a couple of hours!

Stuart Townsend was adorable in Shooting Fish but I love when he gets down with his 'superior than thou' bad self (like in X Gentlemen and Queen O' the Damned). With that deep sexy voice... and those eyes... *sigh* The rest of the movie was ok. :) Love Pita Wilson!

Note to self: Buy La Femme Nikita Season One DVD set next time at store...

...or next time have money.

I loved Pirates of the Caribbean. Funny and all around very entertaining. My kinda movie. Orlando Bloom and Johhny Depp: not only good actors, but cute to boot! *sigh* On the way home from the theater I tried to talk the Hunny Muffin into growing out his hair... even just a little bit... but he wasn't interested. Guess I'll just have to work on him so more later ;)

For some reason, the guys in my office feel the need to sing "Yo ho! Yo ho! The pirate's life for me!" ever single frelling possible chance they get! And, of course, it's now stuck in my head! Aaaaarrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment