Wednesday, February 02, 2005

An Open Letter To The Idiots At My Job

Dear Idiots At My Job,

If you're being a moron, go away.

I have no time for you.

Seriously.

Shoo shoo shoo moron fly.

If you suffer from random moments of stupidity, well, that doesn't count. Because I have more than a fair share of stupid moments and I can totally sympathize.

But if you're being a moron just for Saint Moron's sake, and you're asking me inane questions about something that doesn't matter, something that I've probably already explained to you before, then shut the f@$& up because you're annoying me and I don't have the time or the patience or the sanity to deal with you today.

You have a problem. I get that. But what you don't get is that I can't help you right now. You created your own problem and I, being the wonderful and helpful person that I am, will explain to you what the solution is.

But I will do it later.

Much later.

Here, take a number. See that number? It's a 7 and a 4 right next to each other. That makes it number 74. After I'm done fixing number 73's problem it'll be your turn. But you see this? I'm on problem number 32. So it's going to be awhile before I get to your shit.

So go away and stop bothering me. I've got more important things to do than listen to your jibber jabber nonsense talk.

Your Friend And Colleague and Master of All Things Knowledgeable,

~ L

No comments:

Post a Comment