Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Why that's sweeter than a catfish doing the backstroke in the shallow end of the kiddie pool...

Say kids, what time is it?

It's ju-ry du-ty time!

That's right my little dudes and dudettes. Today I get to be all judgmental judicial and shit. Jury duty here I come!

I don't have time to write much now - I got about 4 hours of sleep last night, not by choice. And I want to leave extra early in case I get lost or have trouble parking. So I've got to get dressed (the recorded message that so rudely skipped the part about me not having to show up today mentioned I shouldn't wear any strapless dresses, so I have to rethink my whole outfit!). And find a book that will fit in my purse, as well as a little notebook. I'm hoping to have lots of time to people watch.

I'm exciting about going to jury duty. Ooh! Something new to do! I just hope I don't get picked for any juries. And I hope I get let out after noon. That would so rock.

Anyways... TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment