Monday, October 10, 2005

My yellow fuzzy butt is so cute it'll make your glands explode.

You Are A: Duckling!

DucklingThe cutest of the cute, these baby ducks are often spotted in the spring following closely behind their mother. As a duckling you will grow up quickly, becoming one of the adult ducks seen commonly in ponds and streams. Playful and timid, charming and vulnerable, ducklings are nature's very definition of innocence.

You were almost a: Frog or a Chipmunk
You are least like a: Puppy or a MouseWhat Cute Animal Are You?


See? I am innocent. Lil' ol' me, innocent as can be. Cutest of the cute with my yellow fuzzy butt.

Heh. Maybe that should be this year's NaNoWriMo novel title. "Me And My Cute Yellow Fuzzy Butt." It would certainly be an interesting set of 50,000 words. :)

4 comments:

  1. I was a monkey and I am doing Nanowrimo again this year. Maybe I should entitled my Novel, Loon's Cute Little Yellow Fuzzy Butt and My Stupid Banana....


    Oh wait, that sounds *so* wrong! hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. heh heh. it does sounds wrong. not that there's nothing wrong with that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm a monkey, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. two monkeys and i'm a little duckling. i feel so small with my cuteness.

    ReplyDelete