Friday, November 07, 2003

The Friday Five

1. What food do you like that most people hate?

I LOVE SPAM! I do. I really do. I know there are a lot of people who think 'Ewwwww!' when they think 'spam'. But not me. Spam spam spam spam spam spam! Lovely Spam!

2. What food do you hate that most people love?

Refried beans. *bleagh* I can't eat them. They're just so gross. Even this cute song couldn't win me over to their side.

beans! beans!
they're good for you're heart!
the more you eat the more you fart!
the more you fart the better you feel
so let's eat beans for every meal!


3. What famous person, whom many people may find attractive, is most unappealing to you?

Hayden Christensen
(I'm sure there's a better answer for this question... I just can't think of it right now... but I do find him very unappealing.)

4. What famous person, whom many people may find unappealing, do you find
attractive?


Weird Al Yankovic. :)
(had trouble of thinking of an answer for this one too... though this one, uh, fits)

5. What popular trend baffles you?

Can't think of an answer. Any trend that does baffle me really isn't that popular.

No wait! What boggles the mind is the Wearing Your Pants Around Your Knees guy trend. What is up with that? They wearing their pants so that they sag below the crotch, so what? They can show off their boxers? But then why do they wear a baggy shirt that covers the semi exposed boxers? And with their pants riding down so low and the crotch of the pants a foot off the ground it looks like they've got legs that are only two feet long. Is it to make it appear they've got so much stuff hanging between their legs that there's no room for them to pull up their pants?

It's a boggler to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment