Friday, November 21, 2003

And now for the results of the Guess Which Summary Is Me! game, which I posted earlier in the week for kaliedoscope.

Kyle guessed that #4 is Lisa. And he was right! Snaps for Kyle! :)

Jodi guessed that #6 is Loon. The she wrote: "oh lord!! what if that's me! what a joke."
Well guess what Jodi... that one is you! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAaaaaaa! :)

AJ took a guess at all 6 names and got 3 right. She guessed both of mine right and Becky's. She missed Amanda, her own name. :)

Zoink took a guess at all 6 names and got 3 right. She guessed Sandy's right, Lisa's right, and her own right (Becky). :)

So the order goes as such: Sandy - Loon - Amanda - Lisa - Becky - Jodi

Here's a big round of applause to all who played. I don't know if I would have guessed that well. I see a little bit of me in each paragraph, and a little bit that so totally is not me in each paragraph too. Convenient how that works as the kabalarian site where I found these name summaries tries to sell you a more in depth analysis. :)

Though I think the Lisa and Loon one's probably fit me best. With the Loon paragraph, I am actually gifted with anti-natural expression, so that was way off base, but procrastination is my enemy. So are lima beans. With the Lisa paragraph, Kyle was right, doing this nanowrimo thing does make me "always ready to initiate and promote new undertakings." :) That sounds so adventurous. WHEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment