Monday, November 17, 2003

i just can't seem to write anything. today was a total failure. frell frell frell. but tomorrow. yeah. tomorrow will be better. today was a totall slacker day. had to be. it was the first day of my vacation for goodness sakes! but tomorrow. yeah tomorrow. that will be a different story. full of writing and laundry and writing and picking up the living room and writing. yep yep yep.

anywhoo...

i was visiting jodi's blog a minute ago, and thanks to her i know have the copacobana song stuck in my head. i also found a new quiz there. woooo! the first time i took it i got this result:

Magdalen
Your medieval name is: Magdalen. Out of conformity and inducing sexual meaning, you're seductive and passionate, silent until spoken to and only violet when provoked. Gorgeous and mysterious, you've got it all.
What is your Medieval name? brought to you by Quizilla

that's a bitchin' name, one that would compliment my aura i'm sure, but the description of it is sooooooo not me. sexy? seductive? gorgeous? passionate? voilet when provoked? (lol). ehhh... not exactly. especially on the voilet part. so i took the quiz again. because i can. and this time i paid attention to my choices. yeah, because i was just clicking all willy-nilly-like the first time around. so sans willy-nilly clicking i got this result:

Thea
Your medieval name is: Thea. It's unique and original, just like you. You're flashy and wild and love a good time. There's nothing you won't do and you live up to a raver standard. You're always running and energetic. You're that girl with orange tennis shoes!
What is your Medieval name? brought to you by Quizilla

that's more like it! Thea's a pretty cool name. and i could see myself with hair like that. don't know if my employers could though. darn it.

and while i don't have any orange tennis shoes, i do own hot pink tennis shoes. well, at least i used to. i'm sure my parents threw them out when i moved out. i'm talking HOT PINK here folks. they were blinding. and so very cool. they were a gift from my aunt kay when i visited her in new zealand. i was in the sixth grade (or was it fifth? sheesh my memory is fading fast) and only wore them occasionaly, since i wasn't quite as flashy and wild and original as i am now. but they did come in handy for this huge school play we put on. i was in a group that needed to wear black and neon colors. my HOT PINK shoes were perfect! and so was my matching pair of hot pink cinderalla sunglasses.

i kinda miss those shoes. i have a picture of me in my killer HOT PINK shoes. too bad its in my parent's photo album. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment