Tuesday, November 04, 2003

tuesday is chooseday

Would you rather...

1. Have every dog you meet sniff your butt OR your crotch?

I'd rather have every dog I meet sniff my crotch. I've got no junk in the front so I don't have to worry about them suddenly biting it off. But if kujo did decide to snap and go chompy on me, I'd rather see it happen then have him bite me from behind.

2. Get cancer when you're 30, be treated, and it go into remission never to be seen again OR get alzheimer's when you're 80?

I'd rather get alzheimer's when I'm 80. As much as that would suck, I don't want to go into remission never to be seen again when I'm only 30. Maybe in the fifty years difference they'll have a cure, or at least lots of helpful drugs for alzheimer's. If not though, I'm going to have to be really rich and have lots of kids to take care of me in my old age.

3. Take a bite of raw chicken OR eat a donut out of a dumpster?

I'd rather eat a donut out of a dumpster. One that's still in the box. And the box is on top of everything. Even if it doesn't fit those requirements I think I could pretend its clean. I couldn't do that with a raw chicken. Ew! Except, its just a bite. I don't have to eat the bite do I? Hmmm... if I don't have to eat the raw chicken, just take a bite out of it then spit it out, I'd rather do that.

4. Be so completely unaffected by adrenaline that you frequently bungee jump, cliff dive, and skydive just to try to get a thrill OR be the complete opposite and find the merry-go-round too thrilling to ride?

I would rather be unaffected by adrenaline. As much fun as adrenaline is, I'd hate to be too scared of a little merry-go-round. Never be able to ride on a merry-go-round?! Oh the horror! I loved it when I was little, and a grown up uncle or cousin would spin me and my brother around and around and around until our stomachs were on continuous flip mode. Wheee! It's not the adrenaline that makes that ride fun. It's the after effects when you try and walk afterwards... and fall down. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment