Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Yes chickees and chickers, its that time of the week again.
So let's play Tuesday is Chooseday!

tuesday is chooseday

Would you rather...

1. Lick a dog's toenails clean OR bite your mother's toenails to keep them trim?

These are sick. And I love it. LOL. That doesn't make this choice any easier though. If I had to choose... and that's the whole name of the game... I think I'd rather lick a dog's toenails clean. That seems to be the lesser of two gross evils.

2. Play the accordian in a band named "Dick Drippings and the Panty-Wearing Sissies" OR the triangle in a band named "Whiffy Cheeseball and the Lugnut Trio"

I'd love to play the accordion... and the first band's name is pretty bitchin'... but I think I'd rather be the stunningly sexy triangle dinger for Wiffy Cheeseball and the Lugnut Trio. Just think of the cool costumes we could wear!

3. Be a genius for 3 months out of the year and a drooling idiot the other 9 months OR be average intelligence, but never learn to read?

Definitely be a genius for 3 months and a drooling idiot for the other 9. That's pretty close to my status right now. :) Plus, I could not handle never being able to learn to read. I love books. I could always buy the audio versions, and after listening to the audio version of Jim Butcher's books it’s a very tempting option, but its just not the same.

4. Collect lint at ten thousand times your natural rate OR have everything you do in life relayed out loud by Marv Albert?

Hmmm... which would get more annoying faster? Walking around as one giant lint ball, constantly picking at myself? Or having some annoying announcer guy give the play by play of boring life?

Marv: There she goes, brushing her teeth before leaving for work. She'd better hurry, we're down to the wire here. She took too long in the closet looking for her shoes. That cost her a ten-minute penalty. Oh look! She's using the Left Hook Williams Maneuver! And she's done brushing her teeth! OH MY GOD THAT WAS AMAZING! Such flawless technique. Such- oh no. What's this? She can't find her keys. Looks like another penalty folks...

Sports players don't hear Marv, right? So I wouldn't hear him. Just the people he relayed the fascinating events that is my life. So while that could be a great big potential for embarrassment, I think I'd choose that over being a mondo lint magnet.

No comments:

Post a Comment