Tuesday, November 25, 2003

tuesday is chooseday

Would you rather...

1. Be confronted on the street by a loud, angry panhandler for a week straight OR by an unbearably persistent bible thumper?

I'd rather be confronted by the unbearably persistent bible thumper. It'd be easier to ignore him. And I wouldn't feel as guilty for doing so.

2. Eat your entire diet cold OR eat your entire diet overcooked?

I'd rather eat my entire diet cold. Overcooked food doesn't taste too good and sometimes it's hard to eat. Not fun for food consumption.

3. Be the boy in the plastic bubble OR the elephant man?

I'd rather be the elephant man. I'd hate to live in a plastic bubble for the rest of my life. I mean, what if the damn thing popped! That would suck. And I'd hate not being able to fully experience life and nature and all that crap. Sure, I'd have to walk around all heavily disguised and stuff because I'm all disfigured and elephant man-y. Hmm... which one gets the most nookie action? That's my answer! :) I do it all for the nookie! The nookie! So you can take this cookie, and stick it up your... whoa. Scary Limp Bizkit channeling there. Yeesh.

4. Eat a cooked beaver tail OR a cooked cow udder?

I've never had either, if you can believe that. I have eaten goat before though. It was yummy, up to a point. But that's not on the menus so... I'm thinking the beaver tail would be chewy and the cow udder would be fatty. Fatty tastes better than chewy so I'd rather eat cooked cow udder. Plus, eating beaver just ain't my bag baby. Though there was this one time in college... no. Not really. Just kidding. I kid. I ate a kid once too. A goat I mean. It was yummy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment