Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Some random ramblings I had today... I have no idea how my brain got on the topic of 'being in the loop' but this is what happened after it did...

I'm never in the loop. I never know anything. I'm always the last to know anything. The H.B. once drew me a diagram to explain this phenomenom to me. He drew a circle, in ketchup, on a Jack in the Box restaurant table. He called it the loop. He then threw a french fry across the room (it was like ten at night. No one was there. No patrons were harmed during the making of this diagram). He said the french fry represented me. I took offence to that. I'm not greasy and salty. Ok. Maybe salty. If only I were that skinny. But alas... the rest of its true. I'm so far out of the loop. Any loop. I'm like the loop's red headed step child from idaho. No offense to any red headed idahodians. I like that word. Idahodians. Idaohodians. Idahodians. Say it out loud. Try it. Its fun. Not as much fun as doing a summer sault and getting all kinds of tumbly warm fuzzies in your tummy, but fun nonetheless.

Enough ramblings for now.

I'll post tomorrow about the 'which paragraph goes to which name thing' tomorrow. I'd write it up now, but I have to go to a nanowrimo 'write-in'. Maybe if I spend the time driving my ass all the way there and sit there for three hours I'll actually get some writing done. That's the plan anyway. Always good to have a plan. Let's you know how much you've failed when you don't complete it. :) I wasn't going to go to the write in tonight, but moderator finally got in our official nanowrimo stickers. STICKERS! I'm a sucker for stickers. So I'm going. And writing bunches and bunches. And tomorrow I'll write bunches and bunches as well. Yep. That's the plan. :)

One last comment... my friend AJ has the coolest fucking job!!! Yep. She works for George. All you Star Wars fans can now commence with the envying. Even this blog is envious. (HA! Get it? 'cause its green! HA! Well, at least I'm cracking myself up.)

I'm very rambly right now. How come this doesn't happen when I'm trying to work on my story? Anywhooo...

Off to make myself look like Cool Hip Writer Girl. I don't know how to do that so I think I'm going to just put on some pants. Oh the price of looking cool! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment