Wednesday, November 12, 2003



What's On your bedroom dresser Right Now?

Ah geeze... what's on my bedroom dresser? A ton of crap, that's what. Okay, off the top of my head - since I'm at work right now [insert groan here] and can't see it - here's a list of some of the things on top of my dresser:

Folded clothes that haven't been put away yet, a lone sock who lost its soul mate, two shoe boxes of old bills that I haven't bothered to file (a.k.a. throw) away yet, two or three binders full of paper (I think they're old work binders belonging to the H.B.), a basket full of some miscellaneous junk of mine (such as scraps of papers with story ideas and quotes and 'to do' lists, and articles I've printed out off the 'net), a trinket dish (full of hair band thingys, a nail file, a ring or two...), a walkman, a notepad and a couple of pens, two jewelry boxes, about ten or so books that don't fit on my poor excuse for a bookshelf, a green permanent marker (that smells really good... not that I'm accustomed to smelling it often mind you... its just... well...) that I use to mark off the days on my snoopy calendar, my le femme nikita (the tv version) like sunglasses, a snoopy doll (on top of everything, not being smooshed, of course!), my plush dog (a.k.a. wannabe pound puppy) Dilford and an empty glass.

That's all I can recall at the moment. See what I mean? A ton of crap! And its all piled on top of each other. I really need to clean it up someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment