Saturday, November 01, 2003

NaNoWriMo officially started today. Wheeeeee!

And right now, It's only 10:45 pm and my brain feels all fuzzy. Kinda like it does when I'm still awake at 2 am. What's up with that? I finally have some alone time, and I'm sitting in front of the computer, and I can get to work on my nano story. But can I focus? No. My brain's all fuzzy. Damn it.

I did start my story this morning. I've got a whole 500 words done. Very pathetic. But the last part of the day I was busy cleaning. Couldn't write while washing the dishes. A very good excuse. The H.B. got a bug up his most adorable ass about cleaning. So it was Let's Clean The Apartment Day. Well, for half the day. That's why my brain is so fuzzy. Fumes from all the household cleaning supplies invaded my brain and went wiggy wiggy on the fantasticstorywritus part. That's a small section of the brain. Near the back I think.

I plan on sitting in front of the computer all day tomorrow - well, not all day - and do nothing but work on my story - and contemplate the wonders of double sticky tape. No. No time for that. I'll just stick to writing. I do plan on taking a break and attending my area's NaNoWriMo kick off party. Woo! Then it's back to writing. Until Alias is on. :)

Darn it, I've got a huge cup of sugary caffiene here with me, all ready to help me in my nano writing efforts, and my brains too fuzzy for me to concentrate.

Now see, the computer says the above is 269 words. That's over half of what I wrote this morning! So why can't I do that with my story right now? My brain isn't too fuzzy for blogging, why not other stuff? *sigh*

I have that song Madeline Kahn sang in Blazing Saddles ringing through my fuzzy little brain right now. "I'm so tired, God dammit I'm tired!" hehehe.

Okay. I could probably write something really silly right now, seeing as my fuzzy brain now feels like its floating on cloud 9 and 3 quarters, but I don't know if it would fit into my story. Even though my story is going to be really silly and out there and something from out in left field might actually fit. Hmmm... maybe I should stay up late... Nah. I'll save that tactic for next week, if necessary. For now, I'll try getting some sleep, then waking up fresh brained and alert tomorrow, all set and ready to write lots and lots.

Come on fuzzy brain. Bed-y bye time.

No comments:

Post a Comment