Thursday, November 13, 2003

Yesterday I saw the prettiest, most vibrant rainbow I've ever seen. I've seen a lot of rainbows in my time but none as awesome as this one.

The rainbow was gorgeous.
It wasn't faint and hazy like rainbows normally are. And it was a full rainbow, with both of its feet and arch shining brightly. It was so bright and full of color I almost needed sunglasses.

The rainbow was mesmerizing.
I couldn't stop staring. It was so close - so very close - that I felt that I could reach out and touch it. Or at least drive to it. I actually thought about driving closer to it for a second or two. Then I switched freeways and headed home. :)

The rainbow was uplifting.
I was already in a good mood (it was raining and I like the rain) but seeing the rainbow lifted my spirits up a few notches. It was one of those sights that can't help but make your heart sing. It was a magical sight.

Yep. That's right. I fell in love with that rainbow. Too bad they don't stick around for too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment