Saturday, November 22, 2003



I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Concert:: hall
  2. Sydney:: Australia
  3. Shower:: curtain
  4. Patterns:: "Everywhere, I see them there/I've got a flair for patterns/I don't care, I must declare/I've got a flare for patterns"
  5. Market:: to Market ... to buy a fat pig... and that's all i can remember of that.
  6. Chair:: my thinking chair! :)
  7. London:: France and Matthew McConaughey's underpants. What are things I've never seen but really really want to? I'll take 'Good Things Come in Three's' for $400 Alex.
  8. Reception:: area
  9. Republican:: democrat
  10. Cough:: first thing that comes to mind is some lame joke about a vampire keeping a jar of Vicks with him because it keeps the coughin'/coffin away. ha. ha. or is it a mummy being chased by a vampire? hmmm... can't remember any more. best not to whip out that joke at parties then.

No comments:

Post a Comment