Tuesday, July 05, 2005

The downside to not working holidays.

I'm so busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy holy crap I'm about to freak out I'm so busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy. I can only afford a blogging drive-by at the moment because I'm busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy.

It's like they're vultures. They wait until I'm busy with other stuff and then they come at me with their stuff. And, of course, all their stuff needs to be done NOW NOW NOW. I wasn't here Monday (holiday! woo!) so I have to do all my Monday things today, along with my Tuesday things, and a coworker is out so I have to take care of all his things as well. And the phone has rung more than usual, the rat bastard. And people keep emailing me with things I need to do. And the bloody reminders from my calendar won't bloody stop chiming. I know I have to take care of you all right! Oh my god I think I need coffee, and I was so going to be proud of myself for not succumbing to the sultry taunts of the coffee pot this week. Oh, I know! I need to yell at someone. That will drop the stress level down a bit. I need to have a really good snapping moment where I figuratively bite someone's head off. Now if only someone would walk by my desk and try and borrow my stapler.... *SNAP*

Mwhahahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment