Sunday, July 10, 2005

I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Do-it-yourself :: fix-er-up-per
  2. Pickpocket :: The Artful Dodge
  3. Ballet :: pink tutus
  4. Resumé :: lies (not that my resume was padded in anyway. Nuh uh.)
  5. Phenom :: me (heh)
  6. Love/Hate :: wasn't there a martin lawrence movie with this in the title?
  7. Unusual :: "...to be loved by anyone..."
  8. Intense :: heavy
  9. Interruption :: telemarketers with heavy accents that I can't understand yet don't want to be rude to so I don't hang up right away and end up spending several seconds repeating, 'huh?' into the phone.
  10. Not enough :: love

2 comments:

  1. yes there was a movie with Love/Hate.... perhaps you are thinking of "A Thin Line Between Love & Hate"? i don't remember if it was Martin Lawrence or not (i keep thinking Will Smith...), but is that the movie you are thinking of?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's the movie! when i saw the words 'love/hate' the poster for that movie popped into my head. i just couldn't remember the name of it.

    ReplyDelete