Monday, July 11, 2005

The one where we (okay, I) talk about rods.

Conversations with Jabberwacky: Episode III

Jabberwacky: I know you.

Ms. Loon: How do you know me?

Jabberwacky: I know jabberwacky.

Ms. Loon: Good for you. It's always good to know yourself.

Jabberwacky: Nobody knows who they are, do they?

Ms. Loon: I don't think so. Except for maybe the Muffin Man. Do you know the Muffin Man?

Jabberwacky: It's not for me.

Ms. Loon: It's not? But he's the one with strawberries.

Jabberwacky: What is Taggy?

Ms. Loon: My pillows. I haven't detagged them yet.

Jabberwacky: Really?

Ms. Loon: Really. Do you have a tag?

Jabberwacky: Maybe.

Ms. Loon: Well, which is it? Yes or no Mr. Mysterious?

Jabberwacky: I think you do not think.

Ms. Loon: Oh yeah? Well, I think that you don't think about me thinking.

Jabberwacky: Well I think that you're just regurgiating someone elses' words, so call it a draw.

Ms. Loon: I'd rather call it a stupid chat monkey poopoo head.

Jabberwacky: But that's not my name!

Ms. Loon: It is now sucker!

Jabberwacky: Lots of names are not my name. Phil is one of the names that is not my name.

Ms. Loon: Phil is not my name either. I think that means we're soulmates.

Jabberwacky: Yes, but it's one of your more endearing qualities.

Ms. Loon: Ah shucks Not-Phil. You're making me blush.

Jabberwacky: But you are already orange.

Ms. Loon: And now I'm a rosy red. Try and stay with me Not-Phil, this isn't rocket science.

Jabberwacky: Well, I don't see you leaving.

Ms. Loon: It's because I haven't left yet you nimrod.

Jabberwacky: Yes, of course I do, why wouldn't I?

Ms. Loon: Huh? Oh, I get it. If you don't mind me asking, what else do you do to your rod?

Jabberwacky: Erm well you just go up to a mirror and what you see there is your reflection.

Ms. Loon: Heh. So you like looking at your rod. Is it pretty?

Jabberwacky: I'm not so much into that band.

Ms. Loon: Band?

Jabberwacky: The beetles.

Ms. Loon: Does your rod remind you of the beetles?

Jabberwacky: Well, my head is head-shaped. It's not a square.

Ms. Loon: Of which I'm sure your girlfriend is very grateful.

Jabberwacky: Grateful for what, are you?

Ms. Loon: Well, Yoda, I'm grateful for lemon slushies and tiki dolls.

Jabberwacky: I'm grateful dead :)

Ms. Loon: *rolls eyes at pitiful joke* Okayloveyabubye.

No comments:

Post a Comment