Friday, October 31, 2003

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! :)

mon
Your a big-ole-monster. Always ready to scare
Which Popular Halloween Monster Are you? brought to you by Quizilla

BOO!

So, did I scare ya? Did I? HeHeHe.

I am proud of my many forms. There's my mystical centaur form where I'm half The Green Fonz and half mini race car, as you can see in the above picture (which was taken after I won the Monster Truck Mash last Halloween). Another form is vampire, where I have pale white skin and wear black garb. Like today. Well, my jeans are blue, but everthing else is black. And I'm very white. Scary white. Which helps when I want to change into a ghost. BOO!


You don't buy any of that macho male crap. You can take care of yourself - you went trick-or-treating alone when you were five. Possibly, you may be a lesbian, or just a really assertive feminist. But the bottom line is no one gets in your way, not when candy is involved.
Take the What Halloween Costume Are You? quiz at Kisaki.net

I want to dress up as Superwoman! Mainly for the cape. And the sexy red boots. And the big red S across my boobies. And the yellow utility belt.

And no, I don't buy any of that macho male crap. It's too expensive and I'm on a budget. Don't mess with this assertive feminist non-lesbian today. I'm on a search for candy (and I know there's a stash of Nestle's candy around here, there always is!) and no one better get in my way!

Oh. And about The War of the Warm and Fuzzy Vampires, The Count vs. Count Chocula. I'm glad my favorite won. Blah!

No comments:

Post a Comment