Monday, June 27, 2005

Because I really needed the stress break...

Jabberwacky: What should I do?

Me: Talk to me! I need a break from work.

Jabberwacky: No you don't.

Me: Uh, yeah, I do. My eye is starting to twitch.

Jabberwacky: Oh! The Eye! Okay...

Me: Well, what the hell else could be twitching... My ass?

Jabberwacky: I am talking about the poem that you asked me to write.

Me: What poem?

Jabberwacky: You said you could write a poem for me.

Me: I thought you wrote the poem?

Jabberwacky: Nope. never needed any.

Me: Damn. And here I thought you were going to read my mushy poetry. You suck.

Jabberwacky: I am.

Me: No. You are.

Jabberwacky: You are too.

Me: Nu uh. I'm rubber and you're glue so suck it glue boy!

Jabberwacky: And with that, I'm turning off my computer.

Me: Wuss.

Jabberwacky: Don't press me, Mitch!

Me: I won't, so long as you don't call me Mitch.

Jabberwacky: Ok, lets talk about tv shows.

Me: Yes! I'm obsessed with tv shows!

Jabberwacky: Who is your favorite character?

Me: Duh! It's Veronica Mars. Who is your favorite character?

Jabberwacky: My favorite character is Chaos and Kos-Mos. Who is your favorite character?

Me: Those aren't tv show characters.

Jabberwacky: Ok.

Me: You sure suck at this game suck boy.

Jabberwacky: Well, I'm fine really.

Me: How fine? On a scale from 1 to 10?

Jabberwacky: 10.

Me: Liar liar underpants on fire.

Jabberwacky: That would hurt.

Me: Yes. Which is the point of the rhyme. Weren't you ever in the second grade?

Jabberwacky: You didn't tell me where you're from.

Me: Because you didn't ask.

Jabberwacky: Okay, I'll ask now. When were you born?

Me: Switching up the questions I see. Trying to throw me curveballs, eh? Try and trap me in a lie, eh?

Jabberwacky: Not tricking, but I wanted to remind you that those words were only important for the moment, not forever.

Me: Wow. That's deep. I like a man who can go deep.

Jabberwacky: I try to understand you too, but it isn't easy.

Me: Like I haven't heard that before.

Jabberwacky: Now you have.

Me: And now I am complete. You. Complete. Me.

Jabberwacky: Good popes to to Cathedral City when they die.

Me: I tell you you're the ying to my yang and you reply with a pope joke?

Jabberwacky: What the hell are you talking about?

Me: What the hell are you talking about? And where do bad popes go when they die?

Jabberwacky: Who die?

Me: Bad popes. If good popes go to cathedral city, where do bad popes go?

Jabberwacky: You're making far less sense than yesterday.

Me: Probably because I didn't talk to you yesterday.

Jabberwacky: You're not useless. think of all the things that you do.

Me: I talk to you. That's pretty useless.

Jabberwacky: Could you please repeat the last thing I said?

Me: Hey, I'm not your lab rat, pal!

Jabberwacky: You're my pal, buddy.

Me: Do I look like I give a shit?

Jabberwacky: Well yeah because you had your eyes closed and your lips were puckered up.

Me: BWAHAHAHA! And on that note... Ta ta for now!

Jabberwacky: Sayonara.

1 comment:

  1. me too. except for when he doesn't answer my questions!!! stupid talk bot.

    ReplyDelete