Thursday, June 09, 2005

Fun with google!

Stolen from Miss Zoot.

Go to google and click on the "Images" link. Type in the following and post the first (or your favorite) picture the search engine finds.

The name of the town where you grew up.

- I hesitate to post this picture, since it is a picture of 'the enemy' (i.e. hometown high school rival) but its better than a picture of a stupid bus stop sign, which was the first pic. There's a really cute picture of my mom in one of these getups somewhere in my parent's house, and if I didn't fear disownment (which, really, at this point is pretty much just a house with extremely ugly green shag carpeting, so no big loss there) I'd post that picture here for all the world to see. Because my mommy was cute! No, I mean is cute. IS cute!

The name of the town where you live now.

- This isn't a picture of where I live, but isn't it pretty? It's so green! I think it's a picture of Scottish farmland, so this is, possibly, a place where some of my ancestors used to live.

Your name.

Your grandmother's name.

- This past weekend I was admiring the purse my aunt had made for my grandma. It had the names she goes by written all around the outside of the purse. Kathy. Mom. Grandma. Wife. M-I-L. etc. Also had name Peanut on there. Peanut? I've known my grandma for 26 years and I've never heard that name before! I was going to ask where the nickname came from (hubby? girlfriends? her kids? childhood pals?) but everyone was too busy saying their goodbyes and helping grandma into the truck so she could be driven back to the airport. I didn't have the chance then, and quickly forgot about it later. But now I'm curious again. Peanut?

Your favorite food, drink, song, smell.

- None of these are really hard core definite favorites. It's too hard to pick just one, so I picked whichever popped into my head first. They're good picks though, because I'd be happy as a fly at a shit farm if right now I had me some fresh, hot french fries, a glass of ice cold dr. pepper, Kermit singing in the background about lovers and dreamers and rainbows, and a little air freshener that smells like soap. That'd would be sweeeeeet. And, actually, I think I can manage all but the soap smell. Time to go on a ff/dr. p run!

No comments:

Post a Comment