Thursday, June 16, 2005

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Biggest fucking earthquake I've ever felt in my fucking life.

I'm up on the second floor, where the floor shakes just from someone walking arcross it. And this earthquake shook the ever lovin' shit out it. Windows were rattling like crazy and... daaaaaamn.

It kept going too. At one point I thought I might have to run for cover. Then I thought, nah, it'll stop soon. That's when an extra powerful jolt hit and I nearly jumped out of my seat.

Everyone's freaking out.

Holy crap the floor is shaking again!

Lots of little aftershocks going on...

Ground is still fucking shaking!

Updated to add...
Well no wonder the building (and my nerves) rattled like it did. The earthquake I just felt had a magnitude of 5.3, centered about thirty miles north east of here!

To all you visitors and new comers to Sunny Southern California (of which there are several in my building today), welcome! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment