Thursday, March 17, 2005

Dear Bosses,

I won't be doing much work for the rest of the day. So if you were planning on dropping any big Must Be Done Immediately Because The Fate of The Business And The World And Everything Hangs In The Balance it might not get done today. I'll do it tomorrow, don't worry about that. I'll do it right along with everything else I plan on doing tomorrow.

That's right. Tomorrow. As in tomorrow. Because my concentration brain cells are playing hooky today.

And I asked a couple friends to give me a Story Challenge List full of words and phrases I have to work into a story. So I'm going to be busy writing a little story about a little leprechaun girl who hates the color green. Yeah, I think that's what its going to be about. So I'll be busy doing that for the next couple hours.

And when I'm done with that I'll do some blog surfing. Earlier today I found a Gaelic prayer I like at Amber's site, and in the March 14th post at Katie MacAlister's blog I found a picture of Raul Bova, completely starkers! (Good stuff right there.) I'm sure there's a lot more stuff out there I need to see, so busy busy busy I be!

Thanks for understanding. You guys are great.

Office-drone-errifically,
~ L

No comments:

Post a Comment