Tuesday, March 08, 2005

tuesday is chooseday

Would you rather...

1. be stuck in an elevator with luciano pavarotti OR donald rumsfeld?

Donald. Because he's smaller.

2. have to kill a bird with your bare hands OR have to run over a dog with your car?

I ain't killing anything with my bare hands. I'll give it a judo chop to knock its ass out but that's it. Sorry doggy.

3. have the power to fly, but have to use the bathroom every 30 minutes OR have super strength but be blind?

It would suck to be blind. And I've been drinking so much water today to flush out all the coffee I drank this morning that if my potty breaks haven't been every 30 minutes, it sure as hell has seemed like it. But it hasn't been that bad. It's been good exercise. So give me the power to fly.

4. look like alfred hitchcock OR edgar allen poe?

I don't want to look any fatter than I already do, so I'd rather look like Poe. Then at least I'd have interesting hair. My hair is so blah lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment