Wednesday, March 23, 2005

T. G. I. F. F.

And no, I don't mean Teenage Girls In Flannel Formals.

I mean Thank Goodness It's Fake Friday!

Because today is my 'Friday'. It's my 'fake Friday.' Just moments ago I realized that today is Wednesday. And that means its my last day of work this week!

*big holy moly sigh of relief*

Friday is a paid holiday here at The Company, though they call it 'Spring Break' and not 'Good Friday'. I'll be off tomorrow as well, taking a vacation day so I can hang out with the HB. He has the rest of the week off in order to better celebrate his birthday. Which is this Friday.

What will we be doing on this momentous occasion? I have no idea. I have no idea where we're going to go, or even if we're going to go anywhere at all (and since its easter weekend and a couple minutes before the very last minute I doubt we'll be going anywhere that will require us to book a hotel reservation. But who knows... anything can happen.)

I've made a few suggestions for friday, but its his birthday so he gets to make the final decision on where we go and what we do (within reason of course). So far he hasn't come up with anything. Or, more importantly, he hasn't mentioned anything to me. I bet he has it all figured out in his head and just hasn't bothered to fill me on. That'd be just like the man. So I could be doing something this weekend, or maybe even tomorrow. I might be out of town. I might not be. It's all just so spontaneously fun I'm about to burst. Spontaneously so.

Either way I'm sure it will be a great Super Sized weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment