Monday, January 12, 2004

Blog it Forward

Okay. So I figured its time to spread the link lovin' around a bit as I play Blog it Forward for the first time. Wheeeeeeeee!

Since I just got checking out her blog a second ago, I'll point y'all in Jodi's direction first. I link to Jodi every now and then in my posts. And I have her blogrolled over there [motions to the left]. So Jodi's linkage is seen quite a bit around here. And her name is seen a lot too in the comments [points to the comment linky thing at the bottom of the post box] and the tag board [motions to the right]. She's very commentalicious. And totally uberific with a cat named Pru and a habit of reading Stephanie Plum Fan Fiction. So go check out Jodi's blog and find out more about her. Seriously. Like right now. It's a fantastic read full of smiles and chuckles and the uberness that is Jodi. Go comment on something and tell her 'loon' sent ya! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment