Friday, January 16, 2004

yeah, i know Karma... that bitch

SPOKANE, Wash. -- Three men who went streaking through a Denny's restaurant were chilled and chagrined when they spotted a thief drive off in their getaway car, their clothes inside.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

That'll teach 'em not to be wagging their wienies out in public like that with a little early morning naked spree. In the winter. With the car still running for a 'quick getaway'.

I wouldn't have admitted the streaking bit to the cops though. I would have told them I was mugged by a crazed naked man who threated me at gunpoint to hand over all my clothes.

Officer: Then why are your two buddies naked?
Me: Because there were three crazed naked muggers! They travel in packs. Naked packs. In search of unsuspecting, fully clothed muggees.

No comments:

Post a Comment