Friday, January 23, 2004

Is there a cure for songstuckinheaditis?

Friday Five

At this moment, what is your favorite...

1. ...song?

No song popped up in my mind and said, "Me! Me! I'm the favorite!" So I went to billboard.com and looked around. I'd have to say my favorite in the top 50 chart is:

Why Don't You and I by Santana/Alex Band

Others I'm diggin' at the moment: Remember When by Alan Jackson, Sunrise by Simply Red (still!), and The Way You Move by OutKast (which is currently stuck in my head at the moment. grrrrr.)

[[edited to note: I changed my mind. I just heard the new Nelly/Justin Timberlake song Work It on the radio. That's my new favorite song at the moment.]]

2. ...food?

French fries from Farmer Boys. The boss handed out $5 coupons to Farmer Boys the other day. I snagged a coupon and went there for lunch. I think their fries may be addictive so I'm trying not to go back. Just to be on the safe side, you know? But I can hear the fries calling to me. Taunting me. Triple Dog Daring me to go over there and order a big ol' helping of them. Farmer Boys is just across the street... so very close... *drool*

3. ...tv show?

Alias. I'm also loving Most Extreme Elimination Challenge.

4. ...scent?

Whatever cologne the HB was wearing this morning. He smelled sooooo good. Mmmmmmm...

5. ...quote?

"After twelve years of therapy, my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, 'No Habla Ingles.'" - Ronnie Shakes

As I was placing books on the killer bookshelf the HB read this to me from a book I have of funny one-liners. It cracked me up and therefore it is my new Favorite Quote of the Moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment