Monday, January 12, 2004

Loon *hhhrrrrrrrrkkkssssshhhhh* I am your phone provider *hhhrrrrrrrrkkkssssshhhhh*

OH MY FUCKING GAWD! Guess who called me. Go on. Guess. Guess who just called me on the telephone right now!

No, not Barbara Walters. No, not Alex Trebek. No, not Bennifer. Sheesh. You guys are no good at this game. Fine. I'll just tell you who called me.

James fucking Earl fucking Jones! That's who called me! w00t!

Isn't that the coolest? He called me personally, personally, to tell me to watch my mail because I was going to be receiving a packet soon. A packet with information about Verizon calling packages and Verizon international calling plans. How thoughtful was that of James Earl Jones to call me personally?

He went on to tell me that there's this sweepstake I can enter to win a car. Then he went on to explain a little of the rules and requirements and yadda yadda yadda.

Then he thanked me for using Verizon. James Earl Jones thanked me!

Sure, it sounded like a recording, but I'm sure it was him personally on the phone with me and only me. And I'm beside myself with giddy glee. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

James fucking Earl fucking Jones called me. Not you but me. Take that all you non Verizoners. ::sigh:: I feel so special now.

No comments:

Post a Comment