Monday, January 05, 2004

FYI - And I Don't Mean Fuzzy Yellow Iguanas

I could mean that. But that's a different post for a different time.

I mean For Your Information. Two things of note:

1) I've enacted the titling function of the blog. I will now be stressed to come up with snappy titles. Woo!

2) Someone found this blog by doing a google search for trouser trout galactic banana. I googled the words myself and you know what I found? THIS BLOG WAS LISTED FIRST!

I'm number one! I'm number one! I'm number one!

Trouser trout galactic banana? Is this a euphemism found in sci-fi romance novels?

Stanley the manly space rogue stalked towards her. His chest muscles gleamed with sweat as the spaceship's fluorescent lighting highlighted his every manly curve. Princess Starbeam's loins quivered in anticipation. Ever since she saw him blast a hole in each one of the nasty Gorlock's three heads with his ray pistol her loins have quivered with want. Oh how she wanted him! He threw his ray pistol across the room. His pants soon followed. Princess Starbeam had full view of his throbbing trouser trout galactic banana. And what a sight it was. She...

Okay. I'll stop there before I get too carried away. :) Hmm... I guess I don't need to perform a Brainstorming Rain Dance after all. I could have rambled on and on all because of those four little words.

No comments:

Post a Comment