Monday, January 05, 2004

You Make Me Feel Like Dancing...

... Wanna Dance The Night Away

Have nothing good to write about.
Darn it.
Need blog fodder.
Am drained on ideas.

Must perform Brilliant Writing flavored Rain Dance for downpour of ideas.
But wait.
Am low on Brilliant Writing flavored Rain Dance supplies.
Must go to store and buy ice cream, pina colada mix, lunchables, elmer's glue, pink feather boa, tangerine sours altoids, pixie sticks, and 99 cent store tiara.

Until then... I will post... um... the usual. :)

You have been duly warned.

Unless you skim through this post. And miss the whole 'warning' thing. Then... er... oh well. I tried. I fulfilled my duty as Official Warning Super Girl.

And while I'm still in my Official Warning Super Girl uniform (it's so snuggly, I hate to change back into normal work clothes) let me just say this: stop what you're doing. You see that thing you're holding in your hand. Yes, that hand. Yes, that thing. Don't stick it in your mouth. Don't try and act all innocent. I know what you were about to do. But don't. You don't know where that thing's been. Unless you do. And you don't mind. Then stick away!

Oh, and don't forget to tip the bellman. He gets mighty fussy on Mondays.

No comments:

Post a Comment