Friday, April 30, 2004

10 on Tuesday Friday

Ten Great Cartoons from Your Childhood

  1. Jem - I loved this show. Because Jem was truly, TRULY outrageous. Made my very own 'Jem' earrings once, though I never managed to talk to Synergy with them. Bummer that.

  2. Rainbow Brite - I had a bunch of RB stuff. I remember playing 'Rainbow Brite' when I was 5 years old with a couple friends. Since I was the tallest one (even back then I was usually the tallest) I played the horse, Starlight. And I gave my friend's little sister a ride around the lawn. Ahhh. Good times :)

  3. Smurfs - just thinking about this show has put the damn theme song in my head. I think its stuck. Grrrrrr.

  4. She-Ra - a kick-ass chick. Rock on She-Ra!

  5. Thundercats - SNARF!

  6. Pound Puppies - I still have my pound puppy. He's very near and dear to my heart. Because he's the bestest Pound Puppy in the whole wide world.

  7. Scooby Doo - This cartoon is awesome - as long as that evil little pissant Scrappy isn't on. Whoever created him should be slapped silly. Then be locked in a soundproof room with a tape recorder that plays Scrappy's voice over and over and over again until the person apologies for ruining a perfectly good cartoon. Scrappy's creator(s) are either dead or really old by now, so this probably won't do any good. Dammit. But a girl can dream.

  8. Real Ghostbusters - this show was funny!

  9. Wuzzles - I don't remember anything about this cartoon, but I know I watched it all the time.

  10. Inspector Gadget - go go gadget fancy gizmo! Did Gadget ever give Penny the props she deserved? She saved his ass over and over again. Go Penny!

I can also remember watching: Voltron, Care Bears, The Snorks, Muppet Babies, Alvin and the Chipmunks, Gummi Bears... and can remember a lot of the theme songs too. Love those 80's cartoons!

No comments:

Post a Comment