Friday, April 30, 2004

Loonyville Song of the Day

Oh my goodness. I just found cartoon theme songs on the 'net. Lots and lots of them.

Dude. I think this may be my new favorite site.

Well, it would be if it weren't for all those damn pop up adds. But still, cartoon theme songs!!!!!!

You know, there was a time, when I was just a wee lass, when one of my missions in life was to memorize cartoon theme songs. And sing them at the start of each show. And at school. In class and during recess.

Here are some theme song lyrics I haven't sung in awhile. Well, except for the first one, which I sang just last week while watching an episode. :)

You know we got a mystery to solve, so Scooby-Doo be ready for your act....

Muppet Babies, we make our dreams come true...

Oh they got originality. Living with a split personality. We're the Wuzzles! Who yeah...

Yo Pound Puppies. And Puppy Power too!...

Gummi Bears! Bouncing here and there and everywhere. High adventures that's beyond compare...
(I love this theme song. It's soooooo much fun to sing. And such a happy song. Guuuuumi Beaaaaaars!)

Those theme songs can be heard here. And so can The Loonyville Song Of The Day...

In honor of the song that's currently on repeat on my little harry potter windows media player, I'd like to present to you The Loonyville Song of the Day:

::insert trumpet fanfare here::

Jem & The Holograms - The Theme Song!

Jem (Jem is excitement)
ooh Jem (Jem is adventure)
ooh (Glamour and glitter, fashion and fame)

Jem (Jem is Truly Outrageous)
(Truly, Truly, Truly Outrageous)
Woah, Jem (Jem)
The music's contagious (Outrageous)
Jem is my name, no one else is the same
Jem is my name

But we're The Misfits, our songs are better
We are The Misfits, The Misfits
And we're gonna get her

Jem (Jem)
The music's contagious (Outrageous)
Jem is my name, no one else is the same
Jem is my name
Jem!



Geez. I'm this close to turning 25 ("which is almost mid twenties") and I still get giddy over cartoon theme songs. So I guess that means I'm maturing at a healthy rate, eh? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment